Since 2005 I run private therapeutic office Alternativa in Krakow. My main goal in everyday clinical practice is to offer a comprehensive diagnosis and osteopathic treatment of fascial and musculoskeletal complaints as an alternative to pharmacologically driven traditional medical approach.
Among other I provide osteopathic diagnosis and treatment of dysfunctions and disorders of the digestive and urogenital tract in adults and children. My particular interest is clinical nutrition and biochemistry of nutrition and the impact gives diet modification and the use of natural supplements to promote health and more effective treatment of patients complaints.
I also recommend on proper body mechanics, exercise and healthy living habits.
- osteopathic treatment
- use of natural supplementation
- manual therapy
- rehabilitation and physical modalities
- illnesses and complaints
- nutrition and supplementation
Osteopathic Conference : Unlocking the cranial mechanism… modern insights.
- Beryl Arbuckle’s Cranial “Unlocking the Mechanism” presented by Kenneth Lossing, DO.
- The osteopathic treatment of sinusitis by seven tests an seven techniques presented by Alain Gehin, DO.
- Rollin Becker’s spiritual fulcrum – clinical application presented by Richard Holding DO.
- Applied functional neurology of the human cranium presented by Philip Eckardt, MD, PhD.
International Osteopathic Conference: Fascia in the Osteopathic Field – in clinical context.
- Proprioceptive – deep tendon reflex – new approach to reflexogenic system presented by Jose Palomar Lever MD
- Chronic myofascial pain and the sensitized segment: integrating advancements in the pain sciences with objective physical findings and dry needling strategies presented by Jay Shah MD
- Evaluation using the Common Compensatory Pattern presented by Prof. John Glover DO, FAAO.
- Functional techniques of G.M. Laughlin presented by Edward Stiles
International and Interdisciplinary Symposium of Osteopathy: Osteopathic Philosophy and Models: from Theory to Practice, Berlin.
- Strain‐Counterstrain for the Visceral and Fascial Systems presented by William H. Devine, DO.
- Osteopathic Considerations in HEENT Disorders presented byMichael L. Kutchera, DO.
- Chronic Myofascial Pain and the Sensitized Segment: Integrating Advancements in the Pain Sciences with Objective Physical Findings and Treatment Strategies presented by Jay P. Shah, MD.
- Finding Key Lesion and Sequencing presented by Edward G. Stiles, DO, FAAO.
Ligamentous Articular Strain Advanced instructed by Conrad A. Speece D.O.
The Rule of the Artery II presented by Anthony Norrie i Michael Solano.
Osteopathy in Pediatrics Advanced presented by Marie-Caroline Willieme D.O.
Chapman’s Reflexes presented by Charles Beck D.O., F.A.A.O.
Osteopathic Treatment of Children with Learning Difficulties presented by Maxwell Fraval D.O., M.O.Sc.
The Rule of the Artery instructed by Anthony Norrie i Micheal Solano.
Ligamentous Articular Strain presented by Conrad A. Speece D.O.
Sequencing and Treating the Core Link – the Head and Pelvis instructed by Charles Beck D.O., F.A.A.O.
Osteopathy in Pediatrics presented by Marie-Caroline Willieme D.O.
Crochetage and tissular techniques presented by Alessandra Teixeira Rezende
Osteopathy in Endocrynology instructed by Francois Allart D.O.
The Rule of the Artery instructed by Anthony Norrie and Micheal Solano.
The Neuro Endocrine Immune System instructed by Rene Zweedijk D.O.
V Scientific-Didactic Conference: Nutraceutics and Functional Food in Health and Disease.
Neurostructural Integration Technique® (NST) Basic presented by originator of the method Dr. Michael J. Nixon-Livy D.O.
Normalization of Visceral Dysfunction, part II presented by G. Finet D.O. Poznan
Normalization of Visceral Dysfunction, part I presented by Ch. Williame D.O. Warsaw
Osteopathic Technique: cervical spine, dorsal column and upper extremity presented by prof. Laurie Hartman PhD, D.O. London
International Congress of Osteophatic Medicine · Thorax – Movement, Breathing, Life · Potsdam, Germany
Practical workshops :
- HVLA for the Thoracic Spine presented by Boyd R. Buser, DO, FACOFP.
- Dr. Zink’s Approach to the Thorax presented by Boyd R. Buser, DO, FACOFP.
Certified FDM Practitioner
Osteopathic Harmonic Technique presented by prof. Eyal Lederman PhD, D.O. Warsaw
Fascial Distortion Model (FDM) module 2, presented by the President of European FDM Association – Christoph Rossmy D.O.
Fascial Distortion Model (FDM) module 1, presented by the President of European FDM Association – Christoph Rossmy D.O.
Shoulder and Elbow. Diagnosis, surgical treatment and rehabilitation under the auspices of The Polish Association of Orthopedics and Traumatology. Ustroń
Dry Needling Therapist DGSA™
II International Fascia Research Congress, Amsterdam
Osteopathy and Contemporary Medicine – I International Congress of Osteopathic Medicine, Bydgoszcz
Biomechanics, Diagnosis and Therapy of Temporomandibular Joint instructed by Jean-Charles Filippini
Manual Treatment of Myofascial Trigger Points presented by David G. Simons Academy Europe
Dry Needling of Myofascial Trigger Points presented by David G. Simons Academy Europe
Clinical workshop in orthopedic medicine instructed by Dos Winkel
VI Interdisciplinary World Congress on Low Back and Pelvic Pain; Barcelona
Fascial Manipulation by Luigi Stecco; level II; Poznań
Fascial Manipulation by Luigi Stecco; level IB; Poznan
Manual Therapy course instructed by prof. Karel Lewit and mgr Vera Verchozinova; Prague
Fascial Manipulation by Luigi Stecco; level IA; Poznan.
Certified in Cranio Sacral Techniques by The Upledger Institute.
Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner by American Kinesio Taping Association.
Kinesio Taping, lectures, demonstrations and lab sessions presented by Kinex Medical, Inc.
SomatoEmotional Release II, lectures, demonstrations and lab sessions presented by The Upledger Institute.
SomatoEmotional Release I, lectures, demonstrations and lab sessions presented by The Upledger Institute.
CranioSacral Therapy II, lectures, demonstrations and lab sessions presented by The Upledger Institute.
CranioSacral Therapy I, lectures, demonstrations and lab sessions presented by The Upledger Institute.
Visceral Manipulation IA, lectures, demonstrations and lab sessions presented by The Upledger Institute.
Manipulation Techniques, lectures, demonstrations and lab sessions presented by professor Laurie Hartman from British School of Osteopathy under Ola Grimsby Institute.
Scientific, Therapeutic Exercise Progressions (S.T.E.P.) lectures, demonstrations and lab sessions in orthopedic manual therapy presented by Ola Grimsby Institute.
Myofascial Release Techniques, theory, practice and clinical application presented by John F. Barnes.
Modern Manual Therapy of the Spine, demonstrations and lab sessions in orthopedic manual therapy presented by Ola Grimsby Institute